I find it weird that every time people personify the Seven Deadly Sins, they’ll make six of them portray the doer (someone who IS angry, someone who IS slothful, etc), but then they go to Lust and portray them as object being acted upon (someone OTHER PEOPLE would lust after).
Like honestly it would be more accurate to make them some scruffy white dude with a fedora than a sexy girl with curves.
This speaks to me on a deep level.
Thank you for this
At one hearing, a blind woman tearfully explained how she lost a prestigious scholarship opportunity after her GPA fell because her reader was laid off. That classroom assistance was essential because math figures needed verbal translation.
Another mobility-impaired student testified that losing transportation services made moving between campus buildings extremely painful. It also affected her grades when attending some classes became impossible.❞ —
Funding for California community colleges was cut by 10%. Funding to disabled student services at California community colleges was cut by 40%.
heh, yeah. i feel like north americans sadly have a habit of thinking that the world revolves around their nation and culture and language. dunno about brits, aussies etc.
but i have bad news for you: google translate usually does a really poor job at translating finnish since it’s such a complex language ahah (it works decently for other languages though)
this is important
You are THE HOMESTUCK FANDOM, and you won’t judge the other fandoms for judging you. You agree with them, really. You should just disappear. That would be better for everyone.
You are the HOMESTUCK FANDOM. These past few months, you’ve made a lot of friends, and regardless of what everyone else thinks, you decide to hold on to the faint possibility that people might be able to like you along with everyone else.
It’s back Homestucks.
For my most popular style infogaphics go here:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic.